Miley Cyrus Wrapping Up Successful Gypsy Heart Tour In Australia.

Miley Cyrus has been rocking down under while on her Gypsy Heart tour. Before her first date in Australia, Miley sat down to talk about her plans while visiting the country. Rumors about a reconciliation with Australian boyfriend, Liam Hemsworth prompted radio hosts to ask the young star about her love life. Miley coyly told the host, “I don’t want to cross out the Australian boys, but I may or may not be single.” She crushed the dreams of Australian boys when she clarified, “I’m definitely not coming to Australia single.”
Her Gypsy Heart tour is very risqué for a former Disney star. Liam’s parents attended a show in their hometown of Melbourne. Prior to the show Miley revealed, “I’m really nervous about it. I’m going to be right in front of them in my Can’t Be Tamed outfit.” Her outfits definitely do not resemble anything her famous counterpart, Hannah Montana, would ever wear. “Oh my God. I hate it when people I know are right there in front of me in the audience,” she laments.

Miley Cyrus has wowed her Australian fans with her transformation into the adult world of rock music. The tour wraps up on July 2nd in Perth, and Miley is taking time to enjoy the sites in the beautiful city. Her opening act, Michael Paynter, says, “Miley loves to party so she doesn’t make it easy on herself.” He admits to partying with the 18-year-old and says “she almost wrecked me.” However, Paynter says, “when she’s on stage, she’s an incredible performer, very accomplished.”
This is the first tour Miley has ever done in the land down under. She opted to visit cities she had never visited on her previous two tours. Miley has decided not to do any shows in the United States. She sadly says, “I just think right now America has gotten to a place where I don’t know if they want me to tour or not.” Hopefully, once the shock of the new grown up Miley wears off, she will be welcomed back into her homeland.

No comments:

Post a Comment