Miley about Chile and MORE!!


Miley Cyrus: Chile was one of the the places I was most excited to come to because the fans had expressed their excitment thru twitter and they are outside my hotel singing everyday and screaming my name, coming to a country with a language barrier is scary, but they know all the words.

I love it here, I have taken so many pictures and boughten so many souvenirs and stuff because I dont know when I will be back to Chile, I feel so blessed.

Growing up I wasnt listening too much to the radio, my dad would put on Rock and Roll albums so I grew up with that type of music, like Cherry Bomb, I love rock and roll, bad reputation and Nirvana.
Everything is so dramatic. My job is to be a role model, and that is what I want to do,but my job is not to be a parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment