Miley Cyrus interview with TEEN POP Argentina.



Age 18, Miley Cyrus consolidated its position as the Queen of Teen Pop is a singer, songwriter, dancer, fashion designer, entrepreneur ….and successful on all fronts.


With four solo albums published (the latest is Can't Be Tamed,which came out last year), the star for four seasons of the hit Disney series Hannah Montana (see sidebar) finally lost any semblance of childhood to usher in a front sexy teen, who is not afraid to make mistakes. Well planted on her fame, last year Forbes magazine put the number 30 on its list of the top 100 celebrities. Miley is talented, has fame, money, leads solidarity actions (to be partnered with Youth Service America and founded www.geturgoodon, a place to promote good deeds), and also has a boyfriend of the environment. Yes, the seasoning just a star.

As part of her Latin American tour (which also take her to Australia) with Gypsy Heart World Tour,Miley will be presented tonight at River at 20, with tickets completely sold out (Valeria Gastaldi and Agustin Almeyda as openers). Prior to that, the girl with big blue eyes and sang in Chile, where he spoke by telephone with Clarin. And I have tried to diva: even though it was very friendly when responding, we estimate that was his manager who only agreed to answer the phone seven minutes.That’s right, only seven minutes.

Q: How's the tour?
A: Great. I proposed to come because he wanted to meet my fans. And they are as I had been warned: expressive, effusive, warm.

Q: What do you know about Argentina?
A: I know nothing, but my father was once there and it was he who told me that I was enthralled with the people and that definitely had to come to the south.


Q: What one can say the show?
A: That is the first time I’ll do something completely different, singing my songs and some that I like people who inspired me over the years.

Q: What things inspire you when writing your songs?
A:  Music in general has always been my inspiration.And of course there are things that live or feel that the shift in my songs.

Q: Many know you still like Miley but others will head to Hannah Montana. Taking into account your change up their look, how do you make your fans?
A: my fans grew with me, so I understand that coming out on tour is not Miley and Hannah. I too am in a different position in my life so  it is logical change..


Q: A few months ago that came about some pictures of you smoking a pipe with “herbs”, finished in a magazine asking for forgiveness.
A: Why? I’ll always be honest: I never said it was the perfect girl. The worst that can happen is to live to fill what other people think. I think the best message I can give my fans is that Im a real person, like them, you can go wrong...

Q: At that point, was it easy to be Hannah Montana?
A: Of course, that was a character written, yet resolute.However, I love what I am, have the opportunities I have. I think I’m blessed.


Q: Recently said that you were angry with your father because he had given an interview telling family intimacies (Miley’s parents almost split last year). Is it true that affect you?
A: I do not like to vent my privacy, it is necessary to know nothing but what I do professionally.

Q: How is the tour?
A: After America, I will introduce in Australia, which is terrific because that is my boyfriend.

Q: How serious is the relationship?
A: I do not want to give details, but we have a very strong relationship.

Q: Could be with you in this first leg of the tour?
A: No, because he is filming a movie in Australia, so there we are getting there.


Thanks  @radiatemiley

No comments:

Post a Comment