Charles Kelley Admits to Having Miley Cyrus on His iPod!


Seattle’s KMPS caught up with the sought-after Lady Antebellum trio amidst the CMT Awards and CMA Music Fest craziness last week, and somehow, they managed to get frontman Charles Kelley to admit something slightly embarrassing: He rocks out to teen pop stars Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber on his iPod.
“You know what I have that’s just undeniably awesome?” Kelley asked back when prodded about the most embarrassing song in his iPod. “Miley Cyrus’ ‘Party in the U.S.A.’ I got it in my party mix. It’s not like I ride down the road listening to it, but we had a party at the house after a CMA Awards show or something, and I was like, ‘All right, I gotta download all the songs that girls will like.’”
Credit: Taste of Country.

No comments:

Post a Comment