Promoting in Philippines



Enjoying some time overseas,  Miley Cyrus was spotted giving a press conference in Makati City, Philippines today (June 16).

The “Can’t Be Tamed” chick was in good spirits as she arrived at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, sporting a shirt/vest combo and long curly coif.

Miley told press, “The fans have been amazing. I’ve been on this show (this morning) and they’re all super stoked. They had signs. It’s just great when you see people excited. I guess it helps when it’s your first time here.”

As for her recent tour in South America, “I think it was really amazing. I think it’s more of a spiritual connection when you see people cry, you see people laugh (because of your songs). It’s all right if we don’t speak the same language because my music works that out for us.”

No comments:

Post a Comment