Miley Cyrus eyes Manila converts



MANILA, Philipines -- Miley Cyrus is moonlighting between music and movies.
Hannah Montana fades into an alter ego of the past as “The Climb” hit-maker sets her goal to convert her own set of believers in Manila on June 17 as part of her “Gypsy Heart Tour.”
“The ‘Gypsy Heart Tour’ is a dream-come-true. Not only because of all the beautiful cities I will get to visit, but also for all of the beautiful people I will get to meet… ‘Gypsy Heart’ is not just a tour for me, but a mission to spread love,” Miley said via an official statement sent to Bulletin Entertainment by local label MCA Music.
When Miley is off-stage, she is busy with the new film “So Undercover” opposite Jeremy Piven and Kelly Osborne. The pop act plays a private investigator out to infiltrate a college sorority and befriend the daughter of a mobster.
Miley also confessed to becoming a more mature 18-year-old.
“On every project [that I do] I learn and change. As I’ve gotten older, my image has changed a little bit,” she said.
The singer-actress stressed, “I’m more of a woman now than the kid that started on ‘Hannah Montana.’ I’ve grown up. I’ve learned a lot along the way.”
The only Asian stop in the tour, Manila is Miley’s target after South Africa. Concert happens at the SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds where she is expected to perform “Can’t Be Tamed,” “Party In The USA,” “Who Owns My Heart,” and current single “Every Rose Has Its Thorn.”
Miley’s “Gypsy Heart Tour” concert is presented by Smart, Olay Natural White & Whisper and in partnership with Futuretainment Inc. and Music Management International (MMI). Miley’s special edition “Can’t Be Tamed” CD-DVD is still available in the Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment